Praiztige is Searching For Love


Praiztige, the Lady Teresa crooner, is set to release another mind-blowing track titled Searching For Love.
Speaking with WVP Art in an exclusive interview recently, the budding talent promised that another track tagged Searching For Love would be released any moment from now. He revealed that the song is highly sensational and inspirational.
Born Jimoh Taofiq Adeniyi, Praiztige told our reporter that "the song came up as a result of my burning desire to make good songs and to make my increasing fans happy."
The undergraduate of the Better By Far University, University of Ilorin, has over the years, warmed the hearts of his ever- increasing fans within and outside the state with his sonorous and electrifying voice. Apart from his astonishing voice, Omojimoh as he is also called is known for his extraordinary performance on stage.
Responding to a question on his academics, the 200 level student of Educational Technology said his priority for now is to excel in his academics. “Education is my priority now, I believe education is the best legacy and I am determined to achieve that. “In every and anything one does education is very essential that is why I am not allowing my musical career distract me for now because when you are educated the best things would come your way.  Knowledge is power even though, I make music, I still don't joke with my education” he said.
He therefore urged upcoming artists like himself to be educated and pursue knowledge first saying that this would not only improve the music industry in Nigeria, but would in long way help the society.

Comments