A
fashionista, Mrs. Omotosho Tokunbo Adebolanle has stressed the need for women
to unleash their creativity in sourcing for alternate sources of income.
Speaking
with Witty News Hub at an exhibition
organized for students of Faith Faviour Ideas Fashion Academy beside Citadel
School, Sawmill area, Ilorin, she stressed that, “the downturn in the economy
of the country is biting hard on everyone and so we need to find more creative
ideas on how to survive.
“Keeping
the home should be a collaborative venture between a man and a woman and so
women need to start thinking out of the box on creative ways to fulfill their
roles as mother and helpmeet and at the same time also fulfill destiny.”
While
explaining that the Academy train women on how to be self reliant, she pointed
out that, “Although women and girls are more inclined towards fashion we also
train men too. Presently we have a male Corper.
| Mrs. Omotosho and the exhibitors |
Speaking
on the exhibition, Omotosho who is the CEO of the Academy who expressed delight
at the quality of work displayed disclosed that it is meant to open the eyes of
the students to areas where they need more concentration and the strongest
points. “As you can see, I’m just an onlooker today. I don’t judge their work
because we have been together for the past three months and have become used to
each other, I let other professionals do the work so that my students can know
where to concentrate on.”
![]() |
| (L-R) Mrs. Omotosho with the judges; Mrs. Rotimi and Mr. Kenny |
In
a chat with Witty News Hub, the
class rep of the basic students, Mrs. Morufat Olamide Porter lauded the CEO of
the Academy for the initiative stressing that, “what we have learnt in this
academy for the past three months is what others learn for over a year in other
places.”
Corroborating
this, the only male student in the Academy, Mr. Lelei Gibson Xamani who is a
corps member disclosed that he has been empowered to soar high. “I’m happy that
I didn’t waste this one year of my service as I have been empowered to unleash
my creativity.”
Seven
students exhibited their work and were judged according to their ingenuity,
business acumen and ability to defend their creative work.
| Xamani been drilled at the exhibition |
Excited budding fashionistas with their mistress
|

This is lovely. I'm proud of my Alma mater. I wish you guys all the best
ReplyDeleteAm not surprised at all..its in your blood ma'am.kip up the good work ,am sure we are making you proud already.one love!!!!
ReplyDeleteAm not surprised at all..its in your blood ma'am.kip up the good work ,am sure we are making you proud already.one love!!!!
ReplyDeleteProud of you ma'am. F&F is surely going higher by Gods place!
ReplyDelete